According to the website astrologykart.com, there is no definite road to happiness. Happiness can only be discovered within oneself, and it cannot be found elsewhere. Others, on the other hand, are upbeat and enthusiastic, while others are negative and gloomy. Chat with Astrologer, It could be due to the construction of your home or business, or it could be due to your Kundli, which provides insight into the lives of any native.
VastuShastra is an ancient Hindu architectural system that can be applied to any area. Because of its relationship to the science of building any structure in order to maintain peace and harmony in the property, VastuShastra is effective. To receive the best Vastu suggestions for a home, you need to see a professional astrologer. You should go to the astrologykart.com website to get the best Vastu advice for a happy life.
- Sometimes a Kundli has excellent yogas operating, such as Raj Yog, GajKesariYog, or PanchMahapurushYog, as well as a favourable Dasha, yet the native does not benefit from them.
- VastuShastra includes five components:
- Vastu begins with space. Any structure should be built in such a way that the core area receives sufficient light to provide brightness and enjoyment to the people living there.
- Humans can't exist without oxygen, hence it's the most crucial ingredient for their survival. Astrology Advice Online
- Vastu gives rules for optimal ventilation through doors, windows, and other means so that the house is filled with positivity. The air should usually enter a house from the northwest, according to Vastu.
- The sun, which is the source of energy, is related to fire. Vastu recommends placing fire sources in a structure, such as an electronics and kitchens, for the advantage of the people who will be residing there. The fire element, according to Vastu, should be positioned in the south.
- Water is a very vital element since the human body is made up of 70% water. Water sources, such as wells, borings, and swimming pools, must be placed correctly. According to Vastu, the fountains should be in the northeast.
- Earth, when it comes to building a home, choosing the right location is crucial. To bring forth positive energy and pleasure, all components of the site should be properly assessed before building, according to Vastu.
- VastuShastra is a huge subject with numerous courses available to learn it. Vastu professionals study it formally and practice it in a few locations before becoming professional Vastu experts. ,Here are some popular Vastu advice for improving your general health and happiness in your home. You will notice a huge difference in your life if you employ these in your home. Visit the astrologykart.com website for more details.
- The main door or entryway of the house serves as a gateway not just for the family, but also for all energies. Any home's primary entrance should be towards the east, north, or northeast direction. It has to be well-lit. It should be constructed of high-quality wood and not black-painted.
- Pooja room - the most positive space in your home is the pooja room. There, individuals find quiet and peace of mind. The pooja room should be located in your home's east or northeast corner. When performing pooja or meditation, you should face east.
- Bedroom - We all spend a significant amount of time in our bedrooms. To provide good health and prosperity, the bedroom should be towards southwest. The bed should face southwest, and a mirror should not be placed directly in front of the bed, since this might cause domestic issues.
- Kitchen- The kitchen is where the fire is kept. It should be at the house's southwest corner. It is sometimes said that if your kitchen is in the north or northeast, you are putting your money on fire. As a result, the location of the kitchen is crucial. Talk to Astrologer
- Living -Living Room - The living room is the busiest room in the house. It is the first and most important place where your guests will encounter you, giving you the opportunity to make a good first impression. According to Vastu principles, the living room should face north or northeast. The host should sit in the northeast corner, while the guests should sit on the opposite side.