Today is Ganesh Jayanti, 2022. It is said that it is very important to worship Lord Ganesha before starting any work. In such a situation, every person celebrates Ganesh Jayanti with great pomp. According to mythology, Shri Ganesh was born on the Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Magha month.
It is believed that on this day, Mother Parvati had made a child's shape out of rubbish and consecrated her life. It is also known as Tilkand Chaturthi, Magha Chaturthi, Varad Chaturthi, and Magha Vinayaka Chaturthi. Astrology Advice Online, duly worship of Lord Ganesha on this day, all the troubles will be removed from your life.
How you can please Lord Ganesha
You can also please Lord Ganesha by taking some special measures as it is believed that chanting Ganesha Namavali removes all your troubles. Due to the 108 names of Ganesha, he is called by different names. His 108 names are called Ganesh Namavali. This time Ganesh Ji will be worshiped in Shiva and Ravi yoga.
Worship is done at this time
On Ganesh Jayanti, Lord Ganesha is worshiped in the afternoon. It is considered not to see the moon on the day of Ganesh Jayanti as it is considered to be ominous. It is said that seeing the moon on Ganesh Jayanti creates a false stigma. In such a situation, both Shiva and Ravi made this time are auspicious for doing yoga worship and any auspicious work.
This is the auspicious time of worship
In the month of Magh, the two fasts of Ganesh Ji, Sakat Chauth, and Ganesh Jayanti are very special. According to the Hindu calendar, this time the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha of Magha month is falling on 4th February. It will start from 04:38 in the morning till around 03:47 in the morning the next day. Talk to Astrologer, on this day Shiva Yoga will remain till 07:10 pm. After this Siddha Yoga will start. Whereas Ravi Yoga will be from 07:08 am to 03:58 pm. Worshiping in both these yogas will be auspicious.
This is the Panchang of Ganesh Jayanti
Tomorrow i.e. on February 4, Abhijit Muhurta will be from 12:13 pm to 12:57 pm. Amrit Kaal will be from 08:10 am to 09:44 am, Vijay Muhurta from 02:24 pm to 03:08 pm, Rahukaal will be from 11:13 am to 12:35 pm. At the same time, sunrise will be at 07:08 in the morning and moonrise will be at 9:23 in the morning
How many idols of Lord Ganesh should be there at your home?
Always try to keep the idol of Lord Ganesh in the house as it is considered to be very auspicious. But few things before keeping the idol you should know the important rules. Avoid putting Ganpati idols in odd numbers like 3,5,7,9, etc. in your house. Rather than, you can easily keep the 2,4,6,8, etc idols of Lord Ganesh. Chat with Astrologer, if you don’t have any idol of Ganesh Ji then you can consider betel nut as Lord Ganesh and worship that at your home.
Never forget this while doing the Ganesh Puja
• Tulsi should not be offered even after forgetting to worship Ganesha. According to legend, Ganesha rejected Tulsi's marriage proposal. After which Tulsi Ji cursed Ganesh Ji for two marriages, while Ganesh Ji cursed Tulsi Ji to be married with a demon. After this, Tulsi is not used Ganesh Puja in Ganesh Puja.
• At the same time, the moon should not be seen on this day; otherwise the person becomes a victim of stigma.
• Apart from this, lying, stealing, and quarreling should not be done at all during the days of the Ganesh festival.
• Never consume onion and garlic in the worship of Ganesh Jayanti.
• In these days, follow Brahmacharya in these days. Keep sattvik thoughts in your mind and avoid violence of any kind.Tags - Ganesh Jayanti 2022 Ganesh Jayanti ganesh jayanti date ganesh jayanti puja vidhi